- 1 1/2 cup of chickpeas flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of organic cocoa powder
- 10 small dates (soak in hot water for about 10min)
- 2 mashed bananas
- 4Tbsp of greek natural yoghurt
- 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 heaped tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp of honey
- mix together chickpeas flour with baking powder and cinnamon
- separately blend dates with cocoa powder and honey, add the bananas with eggs and yoghurt at the end.
- mix the dry and wet mixture together and using the silicone cups bake it for about 20min at 180C.
Spread over just a bit of peanut butter and you will be smiled :-)
Keep it simple and healthy.