The smell and taste of these cookies will create a nice and cosy cinnamon atmosphere in your kitchen.
- 80g coconut flour;
- 60g ground porridge oats;
- 50g chopped walnuts;
- 1TBsp of cinnamon;
- 1 tsp of cloves & anise & ginger (ground together) - optional;
- 1 TBSP of homemade honey;
- 200ml plant milk ( I used coconut sugar free);
- 4 TBSP of chia seeds soak in 50ml of water for 15min;
- 1 tsp of soda bicarbonate;
Blend all together in the food processor, except the walnuts which I added just at the end as I wanted to keep there some small chunks of walnuts.
I have created 13 small cookies which I placed on the baking paper and baked 30min at 170C.
''The human body is the finest machine created by Divinity. Millions of cells are produced every second and die out just as swiftly. The cells have got their own intelligence. They give strength, fitness and mental calm...'' B.K.S. IYENGAR
So easy to appreciate your body with good and healthy stuff.
Hope you enjoy it.